Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like my new Mountune induction kit, and I love the choo choo whooshy noises it makes! 
All thanks to @Stoney871 

B53130BE-FD68-4331-BDAA-CCF7299271CB.jpeg

• Like 6

Not sure why my image is upside down. Don’t suppose it matters...

• Like 2

Well the weather may have meant that I've only been able to put 80 miles on my new toy in the last two weeks, but working from home with the tail end of a cold today does mean I can make the most of the sun, stick some fuel in it and finally get a proper photo :cool:

IMG_1343.jpg

• Like 3

Looking good Tim. Weather is great up here today might even get a motorbike out and make the most of the slowing economy!

I like finally getting a couple of days when my good lady wife and I have time off together.

Decided to get away for a breather and the chance to stretch my car's legs a bit.

If anyone is looking for somewhere decent to spend a while in the south west I highly recommend here-

https://rnli.org/rnli-college

Excellent rooms, great food and also a chance to support the vital work of the RNLI.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I like finally getting a couple of days whem my good lady wife and I have time off together.

Decided to get away for a breather and the chance to stretch my car's legs a bit.

If anyone is looking for somewhere decent to spend a while in the south west I highly recommend here-

https://rnli.org/rnli-college

Excellent rooms, great food and also a chance to support the vital work of the RNLI.

That’s only about half an hour from me. I didn’t realise it was a hotel too. 

Enjoy Dorset’s roads. 😊

• Like 1

Aye, they're a bit holey to be sure. [emoji57]

• Haha 1

@Stoney871 I feel bad for asking but do you still have those stickers available 😅? Would love to put one on the car

Indeed I have, P/M the address and I'll send to you.

• Like 2

This guy is hilarious,

Left in a wheelchair after a motorbike accident, his partner plays the part of cathleen but that's not her real name, some great videos he does 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, Stoney871 said:

Indeed I have, P/M the address and I'll send to you.

I believe I messaged you before or should I remessage 😊

I'm also a little happy that I feel a little better yesterday even. Felt like this emptiness and congestion in my head has reduced from the depression. @jmurray01 I think your prayer helped me 😊

• Like 2

I believe I messaged you before or should I remessage [emoji4]? 
Remessage please.
I didn't keep your previous messages.

• Like 2

Coronavirus isn’t all bad, now have a PS4!

7446B1D2-E897-4EF6-913F-2D9BB877CEFE.jpeg

1 hour ago, dtulip8 said:

Coronavirus isn’t all bad, now have a PS4!

7446B1D2-E897-4EF6-913F-2D9BB877CEFE.jpeg

Nice. There are some amazing games out there for the PS4. 
I'd be lost without my PS4s (yes I have more than one).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

Nice. There are some amazing games out there for the PS4. 
I'd be lost without my PS4s (yes I have more than one).

I’ve been on Xbox all these years, what are some good games to get? Spider-Man is the only one I know lol. 

4 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

I’ve been on Xbox all these years, what are some good games to get? Spider-Man is the only one I know lol. 

Spiderman

The Last of Us (essential imo)

God of War

infamous Second Son

Uncharted, all of them

Bloodbourne (but check out if you'd like it first).

• Like 1

Just now, dtulip8 said:

Spiderman is a good game. 
Others include:
God of War
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Uncharted games 1-3)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
The Last of Us
Detroit: Become Human

Then there's Gran Turismo Sport (similar to Forza Motorsports)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Spiderman

The Last of Us (essential imo)

God of War

infamous Second Son

Uncharted, all of them

Bloodbourne (but check out if you'd like it first).

9 minutes ago, Nick Y said:

Spiderman is a good game. 
Others include:
God of War
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Uncharted games 1-3)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
The Last of Us
Detroit: Become Human

Then there's Gran Turismo Sport (similar to Forza Motorsports)

Thanks both of you, will check them out 👍 I fear there will be plenty of time to complete them! 

2 minutes ago, dtulip8 said:

Thanks both of you, will check them out 👍 I fear there will be plenty of time to complete them! 

No worries. 
There are of course other games out there which are available on both XBox and PS (GTA V, CoD etc). 

Another Playstationer on here?  :sad: 

On the plus side, the latest Call of Duty online is cross platform if you fancy getting that!  I'm on there for an hour most days. :tongue:  Story was also pretty good, just not very long!

They have also released CoD Warzone for free...  It's a proper team game though so I just stick to the old-style multiplayer with randoms.

I bought 4 packs of AA batteries for the Xbox controller from Poundland this week so that should keep me going for a while!  Of course, if things get really bad I'll have to disable the vibrate function! 😮 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Another Playstationer on here?  :sad: 

On the plus side, the latest Call of Duty online is cross platform if you fancy getting that!  I'm on there for an hour most days. :tongue:  Story was also pretty good, just not very long!

They have also released CoD Warzone for free...  It's a proper team game though so I just stick to the old-style multiplayer with randoms.

Warzone sucks. Imo battle royale or last team standing games suck. 
I much prefer games where I can have a laugh with my mates instead of being bullied by try-hard wannabe's or so-called expert gamers (who basically camp at spawn points to gain immediate kills). 

Feel free to add me on PSN, it's alexp-117

I'm not a particularly chatty gamer though, I tend to play mostly solo, only online stuff is Destiny with my Clan, and PvE only, lol.

Just now, Nick Y said:

Warzone sucks. Imo battle royale or last team standing games suck. 
I much prefer games where I can have a laugh with my mates instead of being bullied by try-hard wannabe's or so-called expert gamers (who basically camp at spawn points to gain immediate kills). 

Don't forget Dan & Zain are much younger than us...  They must be part of the Fortnite generation? :laugh: 

I don't have any online gamer friends so just 'fill' multiplayer teams.  I don't take gaming seriously though, it's just a past time for me, rather than a competition.  I don't wear a mic so can't hear most people.

• Like 1

I've always been a gamer, but I'm from a generation that wasn't "cool" to do so.

I always have voice chat turned off unless I know the people IRL, or the rare exception of my Destiny clan (but I'm an Admin there so can boot people that talk crap :D)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club