Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Just now, jmurray01 said:

Never thought to add those, might do next time!

Probably best to wait until loo roll is no longer rationed... :tongue:

• Haha 3

Just now, TomsFocus said:

Probably best to wait until loo roll is no longer rationed... :tongue:

Don't worry I have 32 rolls! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do like getting out, away from my flat today. I'd not driven my car for over a week, it was my turn to "man" the office. I live quite near Bournemouth Airport and pass it on the way to and from work. The airport normally has 1 or 2 commercial flights a day, they have to shut the main road if anything big comes in, it's mainly used by light aircraft. However at the moment it's BA's (and a few of Virgin) parking lot:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, erictcleric said:

I have the Amazon Basics stand (similar to the one in the link but not the same) and can definitely recommend it. Supports my Dell G5 nicely. 

I had the amazon Basics in the cart the other night and was going to order it the next day but it sold out https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GFF82DP/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&th=1&pldnSite=1

Not in a mad rush now as I've propped my work 13" Lenovo up on two Gaviscon boxes :laughing:.

1 hour ago, Zico said:

I had the Amazon Basics in the cart the other night and was going to order it the next day but it sold out https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GFF82DP/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&th=1&pldnSite=1

Not in a mad rush now as I've propped my work 13" Lenovo up on two Gaviscon boxes :laughing:.

😅 IKEA has some similar items 

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/braeda-laptop-support-black-60150176/ 

They have other Laptop tables aswell 

• Like 1

That's quite something Alex!  Really depressing but I guess the tree huggers will be happy that we are no longer polluting the environment with those terrible CO2 gasses! :wink:

Sorry: had to stop myself going off on a rant there and this is the "do like" thread!! :laugh:

• Like 2

Just now, jmurray01 said:

That's quite something Alex!  Really depressing but I guess the tree huggers will be happy that we are no longer polluting the environment with those terrible CO2 gasses! :wink:

Sorry, had to stop myself going off on a rant there and this is the "do like" thread!! :laugh:

Greta likes this 👍

• Haha 2

I do like realising for the first time in ages I will have spare cash at the end of this month, plus if we are still working from home until the end of May I'll have quite a sizable amount saved which can go towards house improvements once everything returns to "normal"... 

Quite frankly the longer we're working from home the better for me, but that's a selfish attitude since there are those who cannot work from home and are consequently not getting paid at the moment :no:

2 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Greta likes this 👍

Wait until she see's all the single use plastic the NHS are currently using... :unsure: 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Greta likes this 👍

I bet she does!!  But now she won't have anything to complain about... :ohmy:

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Wait until she see's all the single use plastic the NHS are currently using... :unsure: 

Hadn't thought of that... :mellow:

12 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I bet she does!!  But now she won't have anything to complain about... :ohmy:

She’ll find something to rag on about I’m sure. 

• Like 1

I did find this interesting. Some cars have some weird features on them. I don't know who has the money however to get these cars 😂

• Like 1

I do like going through my LPs and playing some I picked up but never even took out of the sleeve...  Will have to change the stylus before I go back to playing my "good" records though as some of these are not in the best condition.

• Like 1

I do like that I should be able to get my gardening done on Sunday!

461996853_2020-04-03(4).thumb.png.5fd21625a5e8e02c8a8ead9581e75ca1.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like that I should be able to get my gardening done on Sunday!

461996853_2020-04-03(4).thumb.png.5fd21625a5e8e02c8a8ead9581e75ca1.png

Looking forward to the first pint in the garden this year 🍺

53 minutes ago, Turvey said:

Looking forward to the first pint in the garden this year 🍺

Had my first one in the garden at 10am Monday. 

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 10:31 AM, TomsFocus said:

It's gonna be hot and full sun...  You'll just get watermarks everywhere! 😮 

The sun won't be coming out until tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be washing the ST in the morning. The afternoon is for servicing the lawnmower in the garden with a beer 🍺

37 minutes ago, iantt said:

Bit early for me 😃 I usually wait until 5pm but could be persuaded to go for an early one for a good reason 😉🍻 like on holiday, birthdays, Easter, or Friday 😄

1 hour ago, iantt said:

I thought I was bad!! :laugh:

1 hour ago, TimST2 said:

The sun won't be coming out until tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be washing the ST in the morning. The afternoon is for servicing the lawnmower in the garden with a beer 🍺

Tempted to use warmer temps to have a bash at wrapping the roof of mine....scared I might make a mess of it though 😖

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Could you remind the sun of it's schedule as it's currently blinding me through the window? :laugh: 

Forecast changed a bit up here so it’s not looking as nice for tomorrow now. 

Conspiracy theory - the government are controlling the forecast to discourage people from going to the beach...?

• Like 1

Got  pasta and rice yesterday!! What not to like about that. 😃😃😃😃😃

• Like 2

I do like going out to take mum to the shop to get some stuff. Made me feel happier. 

I also went and used this touch up paint to cover the stone chips on the front. Wasn't bothered covering all of them but focused on the ones which you can spot from a normal distance. There was a scrap mark which I covered up and its hard to see it from a glimpse now

Screenshot_20200404-154023.png

Screenshot_20200404-154046.png

Screenshot_20200404-154034.png

Screenshot_20200404-154059.png

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club