Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I Don't Like

MattDRX

4 hours ago, TimST2 said:

0815: [DHL] Your parcel will be delivered between 1200 and 1300
0816: [Me] Leave with neighbour
12:53: [DHL] You weren't in so we took your parcel back to the depot

Morons.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just not long ago my mum got a royal mail slip saying they came but we were not in so gave it to one of our neighbours. Mum went to them and found the post man took it to the post office. 

We're going Paris tomorrow for the weekend which is a good break. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus my top wisdom teeth have come out not too long ago. Thankfully no pain from them 😊. I think the bottom ones are visible just slightly covered by my gums. With me the dentists diagnose things not me 😂. This dentist I went to they put this thing on my teeth (similar to paint) and rinsed it off. It was able to show where I wasn't brushing a lot. So my front incisors and other bits were still lit up from that thing. Also they helped me show how to use my electric toothbrush correctly so just keep the brush on one tooth for 3 secs then move to the next one. 

I'd wait for the bottom ones to come through fully before braces then, unless you were only going to have top braces?  

I remember having that 'paint' in primary school, we had to chew a blue disclosing tablet and then look in a mirror to see where we'd missed...I absolutely ***** hated it!  😭  That experience has stuck with me for probably 20 years now... 😮 

I've got an electric toothbrush too but I can't use it properly.  It's a battle just to get it in without gagging first...and then as soon as there's any dribble I get really stressed (can't cope with any bodily fluids), then I pretty much always 'see' blood in the sink, again due to the damn OCD!  There's no chance of me getting the brush very far back or spending a suitable amount of time on each tooth either.  I also often feel like I've knocked my teeth out of alignment with the power from the electric brush...I can't work out whether that's real or not either though.  It's been suggested that I'm just overly sensitive to anything in my body, and that everyones teeth move but most people don't notice! :unsure:  I did Google it last year (yeah, I know Googling symptoms is a bad idea lol!) and came across just one or two sites where other people seem to have the same problem...but no-one seems to know what causes it...it does also seem to be mostly people with anxiety... :rolleyes: https://dental-nursing.livejournal.com/140278.html

14 hours ago, zain611 said:

We're going Paris tomorrow for the weekend which is a good break. 

Bon voyage! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

@TomsFocus hard to see how a toothbrush will move your teeth. To me it's like saying a machine polisher is going to put a dent on a car panel 😂. When the student dentist was looking at my teeth she said about the back bottom teeth missing but when her teacher looked she said it looks like he does have teeth there 😂

Going to leave soon to the airport. I'm kind of happy it's just for 2 days as I haven't even finished my pre enrolment for my course. Just a little confused about the fees question where it says £0 will be quoted for student finance to give to the uni. Now I registered with student finance for a loan however they give me the money and I give it to the uni so I believe I just say the statement is correct. 

3 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus hard to see how a toothbrush will move your teeth. To me it's like saying a machine polisher is going to put a dent on a car panel 😂. When the student dentist was looking at my teeth she said about the back bottom teeth missing but when her teacher looked she said it looks like he does have teeth there 😂

Going to leave soon to the airport. I'm kind of happy it's just for 2 days as I haven't even finished my pre enrolment for my course. Just a little confused about the fees question where it says £0 will be quoted for student finance to give to the uni. Now I registered with student finance for a loan however they give me the money and I give it to the uni so I believe I just say the statement is correct. 

Lol, I'm not seeing the link between teeth and car panels...it's more like knocking off a bit of loose trim or badge with the MOP which seems potentially likely! :laugh:  Not sure I'd trust a student dentist lol, I know everyone's got to start somewhere though!

I can't help with the student finance I'm afraid, I never did Uni.  Might be worth double checking with someone that would know though! :smile:

• Like 1

I really don't like blowing my JL Audio XD400/4V2 Class D amplifier on route to work today 😢 €553 of an amplifier has stopped working and the trip switch hasn't gone 🤷‍♂️ 

IMG_20150131_152354_zpsaokbxsok_edit_1422723876733_zpsbczhfvp5.thumb.jpg.1bf811bdae5eee37a2dffdebebf0880a.jpg

IMG_20150223_173434_zpscgjb2hix.jpg

IMG_20150331_103547_zpsnm86nrxk.jpg.eacf10153ee2b352ff3315b741c93d08.jpg

• Sad 1

I don't like hearing today that Eddie Money has died...  Another great singer gone, soon all we will be left with is Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber :sad:

• Sad 2

Came home late from work yesterday 

And the dog got all excited to see me, I keeled down to give him a hug as I usually do, I get down on all fours and rub his sides with my head like another dog, 

But yesterday he scratched my arm with excitement using his paws, then done a few laps of the garden, 

Is this domestic violence?  

20190914_102153.thumb.jpg.3c9a488a71b4995f19ea2523b4ef010a.jpg

• Like 1

@Lenny are you sure you didn't go too far an try for a sniff which he didn't like :laughing:.

I'm often sat on, tripped up, knocked down or robbed by our dogs when I come in through the gates (robbed when carrying any shopping bags). Only really got a scratch or two from them by accident where they have clocked me with there paws in a playful manner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Came home late from work yesterday 

And the dog got all excited to see me, I keeled down to give him a hug as I usually do, I get down on all fours and rub his sides with my head like another dog, 

But yesterday he scratched my arm with excitement using his paws, then done a few laps of the garden, 

Is this domestic violence?  

20190914_102153.thumb.jpg.3c9a488a71b4995f19ea2523b4ef010a.jpg

If it was not deliberate then you don't have to worry about it being domestic K9 violence 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A little late but I don't like the two cars I followed (on different days) that had there rear windows obscured. The first had a load of pillows and other decorative crap across the parcel shelf that left hardly any room for the driver to see behind them. The second car had an A4 poster advertising a charity located right in the middle of the rear window. Either way, it's completely stupid to obscure the rear window.

I've even seen cars with 30mph means 30mph (or similar speed related warnings) stuck on the back window/bumper, yet the driver carries on doing 50mph through a 30/40mph limit :rolleyes1:.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zico said:

@Lenny are you sure you didn't go too far an try for a sniff which he didn't like :laughing:.

I'm often sat on, tripped up, knocked down or robbed by our dogs when I come in through the gates (robbed when carrying any shopping bags). Only really got a scratch or two from them by accident where they have clocked me with there paws in a playful manner.

Surly didn't

I just rub my head off his side and neck Robbing the shopping😂

Our kids do that, I'd like sir david attenborough to do a narration on the Shopping coming in from the car in our house, 

Speaking of robbed 

I've found my otter box covered Samsung S8 transferred from the living room chair in to the dogs bed in the kitchen; lol 

I was waiting on him to ask if he could play a game on it 😂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zico said:

A little late but I don't like the two cars I followed (on different days) that had there rear windows obscured. The first had a load of pillows and other decorative crap across the parcel shelf that left hardly any room for the driver to see behind them. The second car had an A4 poster advertising a charity located right in the middle of the rear window. Either way, it's completely stupid to obscure the rear window.

I've even seen cars with 30mph means 30mph (or similar speed related warnings) stuck on the back window/bumper, yet the driver carries on doing 50mph through a 30/40mph limit :rolleyes1:.

I've become a bit oversensitive to seeing stupid / impatient driving. I get bothered when I see people with illegal number plates either tinted or incorrectly spaced. I see the rich are prone to this. Just in the airport car park someone in a seat Leon cupra decided to overtake us before a right turn. Saw him quickly go around another car just taking their time turning into a parking section. Saw the driver stop at a bay I believe to pick up. Pointless in my eyes to be driving like that especially in a car park where most likely your going to see the persons face. He was still there when I was walking to the bus stop. Just a typical boy racer. Hope this government does something with bad drivers caught on camera 

• Like 1

I don't like the price of V-Power fuel,

Just burnt off all the regular fuel in my new ST and decided I'd give V-Power a go to see if I can tell the difference,
Carefully drove the last 3/4 mile with Zero Miles on the dash (this must be pretty accurate because I put in 54.42 Litres in a 55 tank)
Expecting V-Power to be 6-8p a litre more I got a shock when it said £1.45.9 a litre, making it 19p more.
As full of a tank as I've ever managed before, it came to £79.40!!.

I know I probably won't feel any difference and the benefit is in the cleaning additives for the engine, any maybe a slightly better mpg,
I think I'll probably only go with V-Power every 4th fill up.

@RAIDER32 you on Diesel or Petrol? My last V-Power Petrol fill up for the Fiesta was at £1.419 per litre which has pretty much been the same price on/off for the last few months. I did pay £1.459 at Folkestone last month as I had to pick up something from a mate's house and was almost empty. In hindsight I should have just stuck in £5 to get back home and then used the station near me to fill the tank.

I had to drive my father's BMW 5 series estate up to Peterborough and back a few months ago. Normally they don't do many long trips in the BMW so thought I would treat it to some V-Power Diesel. From just under a quarter of a tank to full it cost me ~£70 from what I remember (I think the price per litre was something like £1.479).

I stick with momentum 99 from Tescos.
Usually only 5p more than standard 95ron.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Zico said:

@RAIDER32 you on Diesel or Petrol? My last V-Power Petrol fill up for the Fiesta was at £1.419 per litre

I've got the Petrol ST, I do too many short trips to get a Diesel.

4 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

I stick with momentum 99 from Tescos.
Usually only 5p more than standard 95ron.

I should too, the sad thing is I actually shop at a Tesco Extra and drive past their fuel station,
Cars are usually lining up out of the forecourt and I just think sod that lol, then drive past an empty Shell station down the road.

I must remember that excuse for future performance car purchases - "I need an ST because I don't do enough miles to make anything else a sensible purchase".

:laughing:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TimST2 said:

"I need an ST because I don't do enough miles to make anything else a sensible purchase".

Just tried running that past the Mrs - apparently we need to go on another cruise instead😞 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't like that Sunday night feeling when I've got work tomorrow... :no:

Pretty much sums up how I feel about that place at the moment:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

£83.10 to fill the car !! 63 litres in a 62 litre tank. I must have been low! Lol. still showed 14 miles left till empty. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

I don't like that Sunday night feeling when I've got work tomorrow... :no:

Pretty much sums up how I feel about that place at the moment:

The only good thing about shift work; 

Somd weeks I dont start until Monday night at 23:00 😅

5 years ago today I bought my first Ford! 😮  May never have come on here without that...I'll let you guys decide whether that's a positive or not. :laugh: 

Mk2.5 DV6 Titanium with X Pack Leathers, tints and PF mirrors...  I don't like missing the luxury of those, leather in particular... :sad: 

IMG_20170509_170123927_LI.thumb.jpg.e4d411ff89a4d2daa67b8e865cc42817.jpg

IMG_20170509_170248878_LI.thumb.jpg.c41310e52663a9c0f69d7bf908374b35.jpg

IMG_20170509_170310532.thumb.jpg.0f948e4d078ce656efebc79ceead7a1b.jpg

IMG_20170509_170335901.thumb.jpg.5f88bc92f835afc743c042b9ad0bdad1.jpg

• Like 2

@TomsFocus that's funny because it's my parents 25th wedding anniversary today 😂. Going to the airport soon to get back to London 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@TomsFocus that's funny because it's my parents 25th wedding anniversary today 😂. Going to the airport soon to get back to London 

Lol, congrats to them! :biggrin:  Not many last that long nowadays...my Dad's on his 3rd wife now... Being indecisive must be hereditary! :laugh: 

• Like 1

I don't like forgetting my phone at home this morning then getting to my mother's after work to find out the Citroen AX is dead!!  No life whatsoever except for a very faint interior light.  No lights were left on at all or anything that could/should have drained it.

My only thought is that as it had an issue with the battery light flickering intermittently, that the alternator could have a bad diode which can in theory drain a battery flat?  I've never had it happen but apparently it can, and if the alternator was already failing that could be it.

I'll have to try and get it started and/or charged tonight so that the battery isn't screwed (more than it already will be) since I only fitted that 8 months ago!!! 

I think I should just have stayed in bed this morning, today has been a disaster from the word go.

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club