Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I'm going to try and be positive and to bump up this thread as opposed to the 'Don't like' thread 😉

I do like our varied British weather. Only a couple of days ago we were having a BBQ but today I'm wearing a winter coat when out walking the dog! ☀️☀️☀️☁️💨💨

• Like 1

Just now, Turvey said:

I'm going to try and be positive and to bump up this thread as opposed to the 'Don't like' thread 😉

I do like our varied British weather. Only a couple of days ago we were having a BBQ but today I'm wearing a winter coat when out walking the dog! ☀️☀️☀️☁️💨💨

Same in the sunny south east of the emerald islands 😅

• Like 1

@Turvey

Last weekend I was drinking in the back garden 

This weekend I'm drinking in the car 😂

20200510_185929.thumb.jpg.32fe86811583f9305cdcb7993bbec4c3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Turvey forgot to mention the hash tag #FullTilt 

@Zico our friend is back again with a video about Boris' announcement a few hours ago 😂.

• Haha 4

I do like the Facebook page of this Scottish comedian, she posts voiceover videos of Nicola Sturgeon's daily speeches. I've not been bothered to figure out how to download FB videos so just a link to her page. 

Warning! The language can be a bit fruity and not for little ones ears but she gets the message across 😉

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1680210945622928&ref=content_filter

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Turvey said:

I do like the Facebook page of this Scottish comedian, she posts voiceover videos of Nicola Sturgeon's daily speeches. I've not been bothered to figure out how to download FB videos so just a link to her page. 

Warning! The language can be a bit fruity and not for little ones ears but she gets the message across 😉

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1680210945622928&ref=content_filter

This is her funniest one. it was when one of the senior Scottish advisors was caught visiting her holiday home.

Telt means told.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2020 at 7:48 PM, Turvey said:

I do like getting the outdoor furniture painted today. 

Like a muppet I forgot to do a 'before' pic but I remembered just before I started the last bit. Hopefully we'll get a couple more years out of them. 

IMG_20200508_125633640.jpg

IMG_20200508_194013391.jpg

I'm guessing we won't be sitting on them much today! 🙄😄

IMG_20200512_102010858.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Turvey said:

I'm guessing we won't be sitting on them much today! 🙄😄

IMG_20200512_102010858.jpg

You should really get rid of that bird feeder above them! :tongue: 

• Haha 1

good to see the mesaage about not using public tranaport is getting through here.  not one person on or waiting. 🤣🤣🤣

20200512_144516.jpg

• Like 1

Currently giving the car a good clean 😁

Screenshot_20200512-154931.png

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Currently giving the car a good clean 😁

Was going to give mine a quick wash, it looks awful with the spotty dust, then it had started raining so didn't bother lol,
It's going in garage tomorrow for oil & MOT, so I will give it a good clean nearer the weekend, hopefully break out the machine polisher too.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 10:03 AM, Turvey said:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1680210945622928&ref=v-kasynie-bwin

Cheerful blogger. He has original clips and interesting posts. I like it. Thank you!

Nice and clean. Drove around the block and see the attention it gives 😂

Screenshot_20200512-233417.png

• Like 5

I really like my 2015 ST flying through it's (first with me) MOT, with an oil & Spark Plug change all within 3 hours.
First time it's been Serviced outside of Ford, but my local independent garage is at the end of my street.

• Like 4

Here’s a good video if you’ve ever wondered how good an MOT failure MK2 Focus is at off roading 🤣

• Like 4

I do like getting my Mondeo back from the smash repairers, in almost pristine condition! I will somewhat miss getting the 70 MPG the courtesy car was getting though

• Like 3

I'm just gonna drop this here, can't believe how long ago this was!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Here’s a good video if you’ve ever wondered how good an MOT failure MK2 Focus is at off roading 🤣

We have all wondered that at some point of course...

• Haha 1

The Honda probably would have been the most reliable if they had kept going, but it had the long wheelbase and low clearance disadvantage

The peugeot was spewing blue smoke and it's exhaust fell off, that's french build quality for you 😂

• Like 1

Finally got the thermostat for the Mondeo this afternoon. All fitted . That's the Peugeot parked up again.😀😀😀😀

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The Finance Guy said:

We have all wondered that at some point of course...

I should’ve done it to mine!

• Like 1

After 2 years I hopped back onto call of duty black ops 3 multiplayer. 

@TomsFocus what's your K/D? I haven't played this game or any other cod online for a while and I'm getting really good K/Ds 😁. Back then I got this gun through supply drops and that's my go to now. Don't like being the sweaty player using the common gun. 

Screenshot_20200514-102847.png

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zain611 said:

After 2 years I hopped back onto call of duty black ops 3 multiplayer. 

@TomsFocus what's your K/D? I haven't played this game or any other cod online for a while and I'm getting really good K/Ds 😁. Back then I got this gun through supply drops and that's my go to now. Don't like being the sweaty player using the common gun. 

Screenshot_20200514-102847.png

I'm surprised there's still enough people playing BO3 online tbh!  Wasn't that the one from about 3 years ago now? 😮 

I've just checked my Modern Warfare stats...apparently I've spent 4 days and 17 hours playing it since Xmas! :ermm: :laugh:  Overall KDR is 0.93 but I don't really play for kills, more for objectives and challenges!  Win/lose ratio is 1.3 which isn't bad!  I obviously don't drag the rest of the team down too badly! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

train spotting again today. lick of paint required and ready to go. lol 

and new staff  canteen. 

20200514_113423.jpg

20200514_113144.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club