Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

2 minutes ago, JWR22 said:

Doesnt seem too unrealistic.

£420 x 38 month PCP = £15,960

Plus £3,000 down = £18,960

Final payment c£13k ish maybe?

On the road price starts at circa £28k for st line vignale, so not a million miles off once you factor in interest and optional extras

Yeah I suppose, my deal for the standard st line in magnetic is £282 a month though so it’s a big difference there isn’t it? I ordered in January 2022 build dates now sitting at November. What do you think?

8 hours ago, Alex.S said:

I’ve got speed limit displayed but not got sign recognition. Adaptive cruise control (I’ve also not got) is from a radar on the front grille. I think the sign recognition must be from the camera on the windscreen. Not sure 

If your car doesn't have the forward facing camera for the traffic sign recognition then I'd imagine the speed limit is pulled from the sat nav.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jamb0_1874 said:

If your car doesn't have the forward facing camera for the traffic sign recognition then I'd imagine the speed limit is pulled from the sat nav.

Got the camera just not got the sign recognition tech. What ive heard of it it’s hit or miss. Without the sign recognition it’s also very unreliable, 60 in a car park or 5 on a 30 sometimes. Whenever I use Carplay maps it’s more reliable . 

Afaik all mk4s have the front camera, I think all Fords now have collision avoidance system , pretty sure that’s how. 

11 hours ago, Kris147258 said:

Yeah I suppose, my deal for the standard st line in magnetic is £282 a month though so it’s a big difference there isn’t it? I ordered in January 2022 build dates now sitting at November. What do you think?

Well they have priced it at £138 per month extra for the vignale. Assuming over 38 months thats an extra £5,244.

list price is only 2-3k more for the vignale compared to standard st line. 
so i guess it all boils down to the options/engine etc 

Having said all that, its more expensive than my st line vignale order... (£400pm, no deposit, 38 month PCP) 

Booked pick up middle of next month, car is in stock but I need to travel.

Good luck to the rest of you.

• Like 4

Very nice.

Enjoy, and if you have some time a piccy would be nice.

• Like 1

I’ve had an update for my Focus ST. 

Build date is now the 30th August and expected to be with the dealer around the 2nd October. Not bad considering I ordered November 2021. 

• Like 4

Good to know they are producing ST ! 

I ordered mine in february 22, I hope I'll get it before end of the year. 

I read this on the focus st owners club : 
"Finally an update today - my feb order looks set to arrive at the dealership late October/first week of November!"

Hi all,

It's been two weeks, which is a good indicator of how time flies, and hopefully nearer to getting our cars.

Based on what's in the sheet, and a few comments from others quite recently, looks like we are on track still for October build being the latest commitment anyone's been given. (Except for Driving Dutchman)

If this all holds true, we should see more greens in the last column soon enough.

image001 (2).png

• Like 4

Mine should already be green but seems like that the calendar doesn't work the same In Ford world. My only hapiness is knowing that it's on deed a build unit. Lets wait... 

• Like 1

Morning all, 

First contribution to this but happy to report that I’m picking up my new 4.5 St-line vignale from the dealership tomorrow. Looking at all these I’m not sure how I’ve been so lucky and got it already as I only ordered it in Feb 22 but I’m certainly not complaining. 

• Like 8

Hello all, my first contribution to this too, ordered a ST-line early Feb 22, only optional extras was paint and ST-line design pack. Was originally estimated August delivery when I ordered, however, phoned dealer today and now they think it will be built in November and with me before the end of the year. Just hope it comes sooner 😞

Hi guys, my car arrived in the country last Wednesday but the dealer has problems with the transport from the border.
I'm waiting for an estimate but nothing yet. 

My order was from november, titanium x, 125, no extras.

So sad to know that another delay is added to the waiting 😒 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IuliB said:

Hi guys, my car arrived in the country last Wednesday but the dealer has problems with the transport from the border.

When you can please confirm the build date to verify my guess that they are still in 2021 orders list. It should be in the first walf of July, or not... 

10 hours ago, IuliB said:

How is this even possible? We're 30km away and my car it's still not in the country according to the dealer... 

Houston, eagle is landed😁

Try to take a pic later in the dealer. 

• Like 4

One happy man now. First one I’ve seen in standard race red tbh and so far I'm loving it

0E1333FC-10FA-4339-8C58-A9F229F0BBCA.jpeg

727C5383-2D66-4E8E-9CCF-68F3B6165CA1.jpeg

10B14C65-B578-41B1-9314-C8ECF7E82079.jpeg

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Owba9 said:

One happy man now. First one I’ve seen in standard race red tbh and so far I'm loving it

CB413447-76D5-49C7-8318-C27F862A6552.jpeg

50B3CE33-202E-44D7-8520-C76E51AD3994.jpeg

Wow, that red looks amazing, even if it's the standard color and not the ,,premium" one, so disappointed that my dealer couldn't modify my order :(( 

10 hours ago, tddif2000 said:

When you can please confirm the build date to verify my guess that they are still in 2021 orders list. It should be in the first walf of July, or not... 

Last update from the dealer was with the build date 28 July. 

10 hours ago, tddif2000 said:

Yeah, that's weird, maybe your dealer doesn't have the last update on the order, maybe you should ask for an update. 

(my car is in Curtici/Arad now.. just for info)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Owba9 said:

Looks great Pal, many congratulations to you! 

3 hours ago, Owba9 said:

Looks fantastic, I assume it came with all the bits you ordered, inc sync 4 etc..

11 minutes ago, nleharris said:

Collected my car today!

EE84403B-5F88-4385-8695-F1D3EC4445EA.jpeg

Very nice mate, as above did it arrive with all the bits expected and when was your order date?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club