Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

27 minutes ago, Lenny said:

They could use contactless payment

I was in the local Chinese takeaway on New year's day as it was the only place open since they don't celebrate it,

anyways; while there I saw they had a notice saying "were closed for family holiday between 15th January and 12th Feburary Sawea for any inconvenience caused.

It was only after reading that; I looked at them all and realised; there all related brother, sisters and the parents 😂 I've been going there over two years now, 

Sawea!!! PMSL!😂

• Haha 2

It's the two legged rats and snakes I hate 👊🤨 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, iantt said:

Australia? That's right,no alligators. Just big crocs instead!! And snakes / spiders. 

Spain it is then! 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

It's the two legged rats and snakes I hate 👊🤨 

lol

• Like 1

Just now, WES180 said:

Sawea!!! PMSL!😂

It's called "the Woc inn take away" 😁

• Like 1

It's the racoons that concern me walking . We see badgers dead on side of road after being hit by cars. Here it's racoons by the looks of them . Saw quite I few yesterday dead. 

images.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lenny said:

It's called "the Woc inn take away" 😁

We have one not too far from here called - Wing Fat!!! How do people come up with these names.

• Haha 2

Just now, WES180 said:

Funny! Take it down 🤣

They had another legitimate complaint from a house complaing about neighbours smoking cannabis and drinking cans, 

They responded to ask if the neighbours were currently there, 

Then responded to say they too were going to join the neighbours in there misuse of drugs and alcohol straight after office hours😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

Which wheel cleaner is that @zain611 ?

I used bilt hamber auto wheels. I still got a few dirt spots but the multi spokes don't help as you might miss some spots. I have another one called fast shot wheel cleaner which I think is a little better in breaking down dirt. Screenshot_20180517-195619.thumb.png.3a068b5ffeae48e39f109e0b77d0b437.pngDSC_0432.thumb.JPG.e5ae0841d9dbde48d5b654caf2255e53.JPG

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

Period polish 😆 recommend using a rag once per month 

On the fourth pic I was applying the wax. Applied the sealant outside after cleaning but started to get dark so put it in the garage to finish it off and protect it from the winter. Used petes 53 wax. I use a soft buffing cloth to wipe it off and hopefully prevent scratches. DSC_0385.thumb.JPG.a691f3a0353ca4986f0a66cfbfa50c9d.JPG

• Like 3

@iantt just be careful of honey badgers, they like to go for the 'you know what' part of a person. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@iantt just be careful of honey badgers, they like to go for the 'you know what' part of a person. 

The sweet spot????

• Like 2

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

DSC_0705.JPG

Wow, that's reacted with a lot of brake dust! I don't think I've ever seen a wheel turn that purple on any of our cars.

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

Sealed and waxed it. Looks like a new car.

It's satisfying isn't it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Wow, that's reacted with a lot of brake dust! I don't think I've ever seen a wheel turn that purple on any of our cars.

It's satisfying isn't it?

You might not like me but I cleaned it last back in September which is why it was so dirty. That and I like to test the brakes occasionally 🤣. Just don't get the time or feel free during the normal uni weeks. Was off during the Christmas break so gave me a chance to clean it. Actually looked nice that purply colour on the wheels. 

Yep it feels satisfying but irratates me when you get a family member not caring when they get near the car or take the shopping out the back as you'd worry if they might damage the paint. Just was patting off the little specs of stuff off the floor mats after taking my mum and sister shopping 😂

Also woke up with a stiff back so shows I did a good job 😂

• Like 2

Yeah I always ache after car washing too. Getting old 😕

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimST2 said:

Yeah I always ache after car washing too. Getting old 😕

I ache after most jobs but nothing at all after car washing. I always feel about a fiver lighter in my pocket though!🙄

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zain611 said:

You might not like me but I cleaned it last back in September which is why it was so dirty.

Not at all. Mine gets plenty dirty between washes, I just don't post the photos on here 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, WES180 said:
I ache after most jobs but nothing at all after car washing. I always feel about a fiver lighter in my pocket though![emoji849]

On which subject, look what the postman left for me today...

2ce66245d3d1f177c928dd3a380bb6ee.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WES180 said:

A box of carwash vouchers?

😂 :censored:

• Haha 3

Anyone fancy doing mine? :tongue:

Hasn't even been as long as I thought, had forgotten I washed it in November for MOT! 😮

IMG_20181231_141744625.thumb.jpg.93f8860a3b80ec6d6209e0bda45466d8.jpg

• Like 1

@TimST2 I'm interested to know what you got. Auto finesse look to do good stuff with a good price 

45 minutes ago, Zico said:

I think @zain611 should do a tour and wash fellow members cars :thumbup:.

Actually wouldn't mind decontaminating the paint and machine polishing. Was thinking I could machine polish peoples cars as a hobby whilst studying and save up. Was telling my dad to tell his friends. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@TimST2 I'm interested to know what you got. Auto finesse look to do good stuff with a good price 

It's actually nothing interesting - just some avalanche snow foam that they forgot to send with the lance my wife bought me.

Just made me think how much all the products cost per wash. Best not to work it out I think 🤔

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club