Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

Well done Ghana thats quite a good achievement, Every car I have had, has had an advisory, more often than not it's bushes or brake pipes(garage I use has a fetish for rusty pipes lol). No doubt my 61 plate will advisory on brake pipes lol. However in happier news I do like the fact my Heko's have come today. YAAAAYYYYYYYY no more getting wet when the car steams up

I was sidetracked by some Hekos last night: I was supposed to be looking for Titanium Mk2.5 centre console with arm rest

I wasn't sidetracked at all lol. I can't even have the window open 1mm when it's raining as I get drenched. I did get sidetracked the other day though, I was looking at some St styling and I brought some speaker wiring for my stereo in the house lol.

• Like 1

I thing the dog might like some Hekos, while she waits for me to build her ventilation system.

Last night's sleep, not entirely sure how I had such a good one, but hey, if I could sleep and wake up like that everyday I'd be sorted!

• Like 1

I was sidetracked by some Hekos last night: I was supposed to be looking for Titanium Mk2.5 centre console with arm rest

Centre console with arm rest is an awesome upgrade for the mk2! I don't have a Titanium one, I guess I have the zetec (not carbon finish, just silver), makes driving a lot more comfy! Have to do some adjusting on the kick plates though... Not a big deal but Yeh..

• Like 1

I do like dying or having my hair dyed red - gone for pillar box red on the home dye live colour this time, it wasn't far from it before tbh. Natural my hair colour ain't :lol:

I can honestly say in my life my hair has been every shade including gone wrong green/blue and gone wrong orange lol!

Now the greys are coming thickened fast dying is now a necessity rather than a want, and I refuse to grow old gracefully :mrgreen:

I also like a couple of beers after a long hard night shift, for me it isn't drinking first thing in the am, it's like drinking last thing at night before I go to bed

• Like 1

I like when the other half wears her leggings and bends over to pick Ashley up, hahahaha

• Like 1

I like when the other half wears her leggings and bends over to pick Ashley up, hahahaha

So no doubt, you'll be encouraging Ashley to play on the floor, for many repeat viewings :P

• Like 1

I do believe the box containing Pussers Gunpowder Proof Rum, has arrived from amazon, amongst the packages that DPD have bought.

I do like dying or having my hair dyed red - gone for pillar box red on the home dye live colour this time, it wasn't far from it before tbh. Natural my hair colour ain't :lol:
I can honestly say in my life my hair has been every shade including gone wrong green/blue and gone wrong orange lol!
Now the greys are coming thickened fast dying is now a necessity rather than a want, and I refuse to grow old gracefully :mrgreen:

Have you tried purple?

• Like 1

Photo, or it didn't happen :D

• Like 1

My neighbour has just taken the dog on an extra afternoon 5 mile walk. :)

She often 'borrows' the dog on her walks.

It was indeed, the Pussers: something to sample later :)

Have you tried purple?

yep. Purple was one of the more recent colour choices; had plain purple, and had violet with red highlights :mrgreen:
  • Like 1

yep. Purple was one of the more recent colour choices; had plain purple, and had violet with red highlights :mrgreen:

I'm impressed. :)

I never understand, why now, when there's so many colours available: many people stick with reproducing the their natural and often mundane colour!

I know someone, who routinely sticks to a rather dull brown - despite a vast array to choose from :mellow:

• Like 1

Just heard on the news that Asda petrol is coming down to 99.7p per litre.

I only use v-power personally but hopefully Shell will follow and reduce their prices as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Centre console with arm rest is an awesome upgrade for the mk2! I don't have a Titanium one, I guess I have the zetec (not carbon finish, just silver), makes driving a lot more comfy! Have to do some adjusting on the kick plates though... Not a big deal but Yeh..

Waiting for the seller to respond to my "Best Offer" on a Titanium X one, at the moment.

Have you done the Mk2.5 folding mirrors with puddle lights upgrade too?

I do like the fact that we've found a 56 night, dual centre, all inclusive, winter escape to the Algarve for just 2k - so that's January & February sorted :)

• Like 1

Just heard on the news that Asda petrol is coming down to 99.7p per litre.

I only use v-power personally but hopefully Shell will follow and reduce their prices as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah, me too, I only use Shell or occasionally Esso

The Shell I use, is on the same road as a Tesco and ¼ mile form an Asda. What ever, Asda does: Tesco copy: and whatever Tesco does: Shell are consistently 1p less :)

• Like 1

I do like the fact that we've found a 56 night, dual centre, all inclusive, winter escape to the Algarve for just 2k - so that's January & February sorted :)

Is your dog going with you?

• Like 1

I thought that was a typo, dear Lord 56 nights?!?!? Wish I could afford to vanish for that long! :(

• Like 1

Sadly not . . . :( but we have a good friend who will dog sit then & when we go to S.A. in April :)

• Like 1

One of the many joys of being retired Ian :)

Waiting for the seller to respond to my "Best Offer" on a Titanium X one, at the moment.

Have you done the Mk2.5 folding mirrors with puddle lights upgrade too?

Nope not done the puddle lights nor folding doofers.

Went for zetec spec centre console because of cost. I'd already fitted the 'garage door' compartment, and that was standard silver, and my fascia was already silver, so rather than paying a premium for the titanium centre console, which I couldn't afford and then having to source more parts I couldn't afford to replace those I had already, I went for the lower spec arm rest... Meant I could keep my garage door and stereo fascia lol.

• Like 1

It's good value - when you think how much 2 weeks in the summer can cost. . . & we both hate the cold with a passion !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club